Wednesday 3 April 2013

(Fiction) The pianist - Episode 2: How I met her?

My secret love is my sister's bestfriend and classmate, Yoon-ah. She is amazing in quitar and violin. I tried in the past years to get close to her, but I guess I will be forever her "baby Kimchi". Well, don't ask why she called me like that T-T. Is too embarrasing to tell you!!! So, my dear and sweet and lovely Yoon-ah. I loved her since the very first moment I saw her, but of course she didn't see me back then.
I remember that winter sunny day, when she first came to our house. I was trapped in the tree next to our house because our goose tried to bite me and ran after me all day. Our weird goose, Trax, was this scarry. It would bite anyone around it except for mom, which was like it's own mother. So, if I could go back in time, I would definitely close the goose in it's place to stay! But, my experience is special. So, while she was walking in our house, my family welcomed her warmly and asked her a lot of questions. They laughed and  talked for about one hour and a half, until they firgured out that I was missing! So, then, she saw me though the window and asked who "that person is". I don't want to remember how embarrasing it was for me to stay in the tree while my mother tried to catch Trax. Everybody laughed a lot. Her laugh sounded like a twinkle's bell, soft and joyful. She looked at me and smiled. And then she said: You look like a scared little kimchi baby! and so I got this "nickname". After that, she came at our home at least once per week. She and my sister would compose songs together and I would listen to them silently. 
She is really calm and nice. She is that type of person who will do her best to make you smile, who cares about others, who smiles a lot. She is perfect. She and my sister became friends right after transfering in my sister's class,  and they became like sisters. Her eyes, shiny and black, looked like some black pearls, her lips are pink as a raspberry, soft as a marshmallow, and her long hair, made her look like a doll. She was a perfect combination of cuteness, sexy and feminine. Since the first moment I saw her entering in our house I was curios about her. She was so shy and lovely that I forgot about the angry goose and I was about to go down from the tree. But unfortunately, Trax remembered me I wasn't alone, hahaha.
Btw, please don't laugh! I know everybody had at least once this kind of experience. The goose is not difficult to handle, unless you are a child. And I was a child...Anyway, this is how we met. Even now, after so many years, we would remember that scene and laugh a lot!

1 comment: