Tuesday 2 April 2013

Leave, before I change my mind

There comes a time when you have to give up. And is not because you stopped caring about that person, but because that person doesn't need you anymore in his or her life. I've been traveling to London these days and I kept thinking of this guy that I like. I was thinking about ways to go out of this one-sided love, of ways to forget about him as he did about me. Not that he ever loved me, but anyway.
He is that type of person that doesn't show up his true feelings or thoughts. He is that kind of person that let everybody thinks he doesn't care about anything than himself, that he is "blind" to normal daily things that "normal" people do. He is that kind of person that is afraid of being himself and he is scared to face the true world. He is really kind inside, but he is not used to show his true face. And I wonder why...
He is like a scared little cat, lost in a big and scary world. He likes his own world that he created because he feels safe and protected. Sometimes I wonder why I had to love him, why my heart choosed him, but my only answer is: he is special! When I look at him I feel like hugging him and staying by his side forever. I'm missing his smile a lot these days, it's been a while since I last talked to him. I wonder how he is doing, if he is well or not, if he has difficult time or not.
I miss the days he never knew about my true feelings, the days he used to smile at me. The days when everybody was close to me. I miss him even more when I close my eyes and start dreaming. I had to fight a lot of people in order to love him, but the day I was afraid of, finally came. I have to give up because he asked me to...because he doesn't need me anymore, because he is too scared to say "yes", because he is afraid to get close to someone. He never said he doesn't like me. But he said to give up because he doesn't want to get close to me or know me better.
So, before I change my mind, please go away! Leave and never show up your face in front of me. I don't want to see you ever again because I might not keep my word and hold on you.
I love you now, with all my heart. Please find someone who will never make you cry and who will love you more than I do. Be happy and I will be happy too. ILY (:

No comments:

Post a Comment