Thursday 17 January 2013

Facts about me (◠‿◠)✌ ツ

❣ I like sleeping, my bed is my lover;
❣ My favourite vegetable is meat;
❣ I like pistachios and seeds;
❣ I like dark chocolate;
❣ I like to chance my hairstyle often;
❣ I like to improvise in the kitchen;
❣ I like stupid and childish songs, they make me smile;
❣ I like smiling a lot;
❣My favourite colours are white or light colours (pink, yellow, blue or grey);
❣I like cooking, knitting or crochetting;
❣I like music and movies;
❣ My favourite male actor is Kim Beom (Korean actor);
❣ I like mamaliga with cheese;
❣ I like the parmesan;
OTHERS:
✺ I am quiet only when I am upset or sad;
✺ Usually, I talk too much;
✺ I don't sleep too much;
✺ My favourite part is during night, when my imagination is at maximum;
✺ I am a daydreamer;
✺ I am romantic;
✺ When I was a child, I used to wish to become a singer, an actor or a journalist;
✺ Is hard to drag me out of the house, but when I go out, I tend to stay too long;
✺ I say a lot of stupid things, but this is what makes me special;
✺ I am messy;
✺ If I like you, I am that kind of person that would stick to you even if you want to get rid of me;
✺ I forget things easily;
✺ I put a lot of questions if I don't understand something;
✺ I am a curious person;
✺ I am too honest, I say things in the other's faces;
✺ I always leave my drink unfinished;
✺ I used to write romances when I was younger, but I don't write anymore;
✺ I used to do ballet a looong time a go;
✺ I used to do bellydance and do jogging often;
✺ I usually get angry very fast, but I let if flow as fast as it came;
✺ I avoid to get upset on people because if I do so, I can ignore them for 1 or 2 years;
☓ I hate liers, hypocrites and those who are talking on our backs;
☓ I don't like beans;
☓ I don't like fish eggs;
☓ I don't like mutton;
☓I don't like the cold;
☓ Is sooo impossible for me to wake up in the morning because I'm used to stay awake until very late;
☓ I can be very mean if I want to, but usually I pretend I don't see and hear things around me;
☓ I don't like oranges, lemons or other citrus fruits, but I like the smell of oranges;
☓ I don't like tripe (belly) soup;
☓ I don't like when other people blame others for their fault or they forget to keep their promises;

✌ That's all! See ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment