Sunday 13 January 2013

You love me ❤, you love me not ✘...

Here I am, stressed about the exam tomorrow, yet thinking about the loved one. I  was thinking how funny it is when others treat love as pleasure, romantic love that will pass soon, something unimportant, unserious thing and so on. And yet they are all screaming out "Why I am not loved?", "Why I always end up suffering?", why, why and why... It is funny how people give advices about how you will suffer for this love, but never how happy you will be. Is this all, people? You can't think clear now because you had to suffer in the past? Because he was not the right one for you? Everybody suffered at some point, for any reason, but they are not dead, they are not sad, they are just fine now. 
I wish we would dare more to love, we would dare to say it and go for it. If you don't take the risk, you cannot find out what he or she will think. I used to be afraid telling how I feel, until it was too late. The boy I loved so much, was murdered. And I was left back with the words...Then, I promised I will never be like that again, never wait until is too late. I promised to myself to dare because I deserve to give a try. I deserve to give myself a chance. I need to find out what is the truth. So I go for it. If is a no, then is ok. Because love doesn't require anything in return, but if is a yes, I could be proud and say to myself "I knew it!". 
So, my dear readers, enjoy life. When you feel like he or she is the one for you, say it. Send a text, leave a message, tell them face to face, tell them anywhere and anytime. But don't stay with the words inside your mouth.
As you already know, most heart-breaked hearts are because of untold words. Love much and share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment