Saturday 26 January 2013

(Fiction) The pianist - Episode 1: My parent's story (1)

This is just a fictional story. Take it as it is. Hope you will like my creations.
One second, just one, and I was silent. I couldn't think at all. My mind stopped that moment and I couldn't say or do anything. I had so many things to say, but in the end all my words stopped in my head. Her eyes asking what I want, her pretty face, her round shiny eyes. Ahh, why she was so pretty that I had to lose this chance. Her hair looked clean and healthy as always, it's smell was like a fresh lily tree's blossom. The spring wind blew gentle on her face and her long and perfect hair flew in one side covering her half face. The bell rang and we had to go to our classes.
-Oh, the break is over already, she said softly. I am sorry. She took my cheek in her small and fragile fingers and smiled. I've never seen such a beautiful smile in my life. She looked innocent and strong in the same time, like she could flew away all the bads in my life. I could live my hole life watching over her and I would never get bored. But I was just her classmate's younger brother. Then, she left. And I was left there alone, dreaming at her. Life is unfair, I thought. Why I was so young? 

2 years before that ....

It was my first day of highschool. I wanted so much to study music that I begged my parents to give me a chance too. My older sister, JiHee was the best musician in our neighborehood. Our parents, poor as they were, they did their best to raise us well. Unfortunately, only JiHee had a chance to study piano since she was 9. They worked hard to never feel different than our classmated, but sometimes I wished I had a chance too. I was envious and jealous on her until I saw her performing on a stage. I saw her and I realized that she was born to sing. She was amazing. Even if we didn't had money for a private teacher for me, she patiently teached me what she studied with her teacher. Somehow, I was lucky to have her. Lovely, patient, nice. A great person with a big heart. If I weren't her brother I would've liked to be her husband in the future. Strange thought. Anyway, I wanted a wife just like her and our mother. Strangely, they looked so alike: same warm eyes, same soft lips, same small nose, same shiny hair. Whenever I had problems in school, my sister was by my side, she took care of those bad boys by just being there and talking. Everybody loved her. She was the prettiest girl in our school. She was also the smartest. She never failed an exam, she never failed anything. Is she weren't my own sister, for sure I wouldn't even believe such a person exists. 
Our parents, both orfans, tried their best to raise us well and take care of us. They fell in love from the first moment they saw each other, and from that day, they stood together. My mother's parents died in a car accident. She was only 10 years old when she ended up in an orphanage. Her aunt didn't want my mother and she abandoned her there. My father never net his parents. He was there since birth and had lived there his hole life, until he met my mother. I recall them telling their love story. <3
They say my mother used to be  scared and alone all the time. A fragile human being who needed always to be protected. Pretty, smart, gentle, all the other girls were jealous and they tried all the time to bully her. Greatfuly, she met the superhero - my father. They fell in love at the first sight. Unbelieveble for us, but because of them we were raised to believe in pure love. They cared for each other for years, stood together  everyday and then got married. They were friends, lovers, mother and father for each other, children and parents in the same time. Hard-working, honest and patient, all our neighbors loved them. My mother never truly worked, but she dedicated her entire life raising us, kinitting and crochetting clothes, cleaning houses, doing small jobs for others. My father is a respected policeman. In our village, he is the one who keeps order and safety. So, I guess I am pretty lucky. They are great! 
The day they met each other, my mother was crying in a corner of the building they were living. It was her first day. She was already bullied already by Amy, an American lost child who ended up there by mistake. Her tutors lost her in Busan and never came for her. She was a child-problem. Beat all the other girls, took their food, their toys. She was evil and  never stopped bulling the others. Amy was 6 years older than my mother. But she had only one weakness. Amy, too, was in love with my father. For a long time. Whoever was in touch with him ended up beaten to death. That first day, Amy bullied my mother to let her know who is the boss there, like in all orphanages. Unfortunately, nobody even tried to do anything about Amy, so she continued her "job". 
My mother's crying was silent. she was just sitting there, with her hand hugging her knees, with her head down and looking trough the the rocks. Outsides was raining, a spring, shower rain. The sky was awkwardly half clear, but the rain wouldn't stop. It looked like even the sky was sad because my mother cried. She looked so pitiful, alone and scared, that he fell in love imediatly. He was wondering who is that little girl, with pretty long hair and shiny eyes, with soft small lips and pretty pink dress. He watched her crying and walked silently close to her. 
-Hhh! he coughed especially to catch her attention. Miss, you should stop crying. Because of you, even the sky is crying. See? he showed her the sky. Please, stop making the sky cry. Don't you know? I hate when is raining because I get all wet. And if I get wet, I catch a cold. And if I catch a cold, I will be sick.
She silently stopped crying and kept looking at this boy. He was strangely somehow trying to make her stop crying and she didn't knew why. Why would a stranger care for her? There, nobody was nice to her. e guardians threw her away in that dark, wet and cold room, the older girls kept pushing her from place to place, took her food, her clothes, everything. She finally escaped and went outside to take a walk, but because of the rain, she got lost. Since her aunt told her that she doesn't want my mother, she never had a moment of peace. The was forced to pack her things and she ended up there. And now, this pretty young boy came and talked to her. Is he an angel? She was thinking that she dreams or something. She winked for a few times and looked at him again.
-Miss, didn't you hear me? I asked you to stop crying. He sat on his knees, took her face in his hands and removed her last tears from her round cheek. When girls are crying, they become uglier. All the boys say this. And I believe it too. Without realizing it, she smiled. And he smiled too. 
They said that they both remember that day like it would've been yesterday. The day they met. And after that, my father saved her from those girls. Amy kept giving her a hard time, but the day she was forced to leave came and all the problems got solved. They could be together without anyone interrupt them. My father was released first, when he was 18. He worked hard and got a small room for him to stay there. Sometimes, my mother would visit him there, but never later than 6 p.m. when she needed to be in the orphanage. The time passed quickly and she had to leave too. At that time, all the guardians and the girls loved her. Hard-working, a good cook, gently, she help everybody all the time. My parents said that the guardians cried her leaving. Nobody was like her, even if she had nothing than her parent's picture. And that was all that she took when she left. Here starts my parent's journey together!

Feel free to comment if you want this story to continue! Thank you in advance for suporting me!

3 comments:

  1. waaaa :x e super serios si da vreau sa continuie povestea :> "x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minunat......pacat ca n-ai scris si pana acum. Dar toate au un inceput :)..........astept continuarea :-*

    ReplyDelete